Wearing and Caring for your Jewellery
- Make sure your jewellery is the last touch to getting ready. Put on jewellery after applying all lotions or perfumes.
- When you aren’t wearing your jewellery, please store it in your Hayley Elise Jewellery pouch to avoid moisture and to keep it safe.
- Take jewellery off before exercising, showering, or swimming (or doing any activity that requires heavy hand-work like gardening and washing dishes). Exposing jewelry to sweat, chemicals, and soaps can tarnish the metal.
- Cleaning your jewellery: make a warm soapy bath with dish soap and gently scrub with a soft toothbrush. Then, rinse off the bubbles with warm water. Pat your piece dry with a towel and you are good to go! We recommend only using the “soapy bath method” as not all jewellery cleaning solutions are gemstone safe.
- Please note that using a polishing cloth will remove the matte finish on the jewellery!
If you would like your pieces re-polished or have any questions please reach out to Customerservice@HayleyEliseJewellery.com